Here’s some links from the last few weeks that are worth taking a few minutes to read if you’re involved in children’s and youth work:
- It Takes a Whole Church to Nurture Faith: Kay writes a great blog post on some of the wider community who had influenced her faith journey and challenges us to ensure intergenerational work is happening in our churches.
- SCM survey on student ministry: SCM want to hear from you if your church is in the UK and working with students.
- 6 tips for hosting a Youth Ministry Nerf Wars event: does what it says on the tin – Ben writes with some of his top tips for a great night.
- Living with a teenage stranger: Claire Handpick shares how she had misjudged the challenges of being the mother of a teenager.
- Young Boy at Refugee Camp: ‘Sorry for Brussels’: A young refugee at a camp on the Greek-Macedonian border had a message for the world following terrorist attacks that killed more than 32 in Belgium: “Sorry for Brussels.”
- JNC developments: statement on youth work education: an update from the NYA on discussions with employers’ representatives regarding the potential scrapping the JNC pay scale.